Sunday, August 13, 2023; 10:00 AM
Judging of horses and ponies will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Class H - Jr. Horse and Pony Show
SPECIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Entries will be taken day of show at Secretary’s office prior to 8:00 a.m. August 13, 2023.
- Animals should arrive the morning of the show and they should be taken home after the show. Animals are not to be stalled on the fairgrounds over night.
- Horses and ponies may be registered or grade but the animal has to be owned by the exhibitor by June 1.
- A horse or pony can be shown by only one exhibitor.
- An exhibitor can enter in more than one class but he/she can exhibit only one horse/pony per class and receive one premium.
- No stallions will be shown.
- Negative Coggins test should be shown at time of entry. NO COGGINS TEST, NO SHOW.
- Entries will be open to youth that are between the ages of 8 and 18 years of age as of January 1, of the year in which the fair is held.
- Exhibitors ticket required.
- Ponies 56” and under. Ponies will be measured.
- Halter classes will split, if more then 4 horses of each sex are entered.
Classes must be filled or they will be canceled.