The Cumberland County Fair Fall Demolition Derby Returns!
NEW START TIME!!!
Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 6:00 PM at the Cumberland County Fairgrounds
The information on this page is subject to being modified prior to the event. Make sure to check this page for the latest version prior to date of event.
Updated September 14th, 2018 – Demolition Derby now starts at 6:00 PM instead of 7 PM.
All forms show correct start time.
Form #8 – Truck Class was renamed to Modified Trucks. Rule number 7 (Stock Rear-ends and axles only. Rear-ends may be welded, posy traction, or stock.) has been removed from previous posted rule.
The 2018 Cumberland County Fair Fall Demolition Derby makes it metal crushing appearance on Saturday, September 29th at 6:00 pm. Registration/sign-in for this year’s event will start at 4:00 pm prior to the event. All entries to be on the grounds by 5:00 pm.
This 2018 Fall Demolition Derby will showcase multiple Features. This year’s fall new feature is Cars 1980 or Newer Stock!
Those wanting to be a participant can download the General Rules and Stock Class rules with the links provided.
Prize money payouts are as follows:
- NEW CLASS – Cars 1980 or Newer Stock (open to all): $800.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Stock Compact: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Stock Mid-Size Cars: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Stock Full-Size Cars Class: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Stock 1/2 Ton Pickup or SUV Class: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Small Pickup or SUV Class: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Modified Cars Full-Size Class: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Stock Full Size Cars (open to all): $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Modified Trucks: $800.00, $300.00, $200.00
All entrants under 16 must have a parental permit signed, and on file at time of race and a parent must ride with them.
Pit-Passes will be available for $20.00. Grandstand Seating is $10.00.
For any other information or questions, contact Stacey Holsapple, 217-923-1507 or Scott Justice, 217-251-6094