FALL DEMOLITION DERBY
SATURDAY OCTOBER 5TH, 2019
The 2019 Cumberland County Fair Fall Demolition Derby is Saturday, October 5th at 6:00 pm. Registration/sign-in for this year’s event will start at 4:00 pm prior to the event. All entries must be on the grounds by 5:00 pm.
This 2019 Fall Demolition Derby will showcase multiple Features. Check back often to see if additional Features have been added.
Those wanting to be a participant can download the 2019 Fall General Rules and Stock Class rules with the links provided.
Prize money payouts are as follows:
- Stock Compact: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Stock Mid-Size Cars: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Small Pickup or SUV Class: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Stock Full Size Cars (open to all): $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Modified Cars Full Size: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
- Modified Full Size Trucks: $1,000.00, $300.00, $200.00
All entrants under 16 must have a parental permit signed, and on file at time of race and a parent must ride with them.
Pit-Passes will be available for $20.00. Grandstand Seating is $10.00.
For any other information or questions, contact Stacey Holsapple, 217-923-1507 or Scott Justice, 217-251-6094.