OPEN JUNIOR LIVESTOCK SHOW
HORSE AND PONY
SUNDAY, AUG. 12, 2018 10:00 AM
Dustin McCullough 217-251-4614
Judging of horses and ponies will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday August 12, 2018.
SPECIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Entries will be taken day of show at Secretary’s office prior to 9:30 a.m. August 12, 2018.
- Animals should arrive the morning of the show and they should be taken home after the show. Animals are not to be stalled on the fairgrounds over night.
- Horses and ponies may be registered or grade but the animal has to be owned by the exhibitor by June 1.
- A horse or pony can be shown by only one exhibitor.
- An exhibitor can enter in more than one class but he/she can exhibit only one horse/pony per class and receive one premium.
- No stallions will be shown.
- Negative Coggins test should be shown at time of entry. NO COGGINS TEST, NO SHOW.
- Entries will be open to youth that are between the ages of 8 and 18 years of age as of January 1, of the year in which the fair is held.
- Exhibitors ticket required.
- Ponies 56” and under. Ponies will be measured.
- Halter classes will split, if more then 4 horses of each sex are entered.
H 001: CUMBERLAND COUNTY OPEN YOUTH WESTERN SHOW
PREMIUM OFFERED: $1800.00
Entry Fee $6.00
1st $60. 2nd $40. 3rd $30. 4th $20.
1320. Pony Halter
1321. Horse Halter
1322. Cumberland County Halter*
1323. Walk / Trot
1324. Pony Western Pleasure
1325. Horse Western Pleasure
1326. Cumberland Co Western Pleasure*
1327. Trail Class
1328. Pony Barrels
1329. Horse Barrels
1331. Beginner Reining
Classes must be filled or they will be canceled.